THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Kamis, 02 Oktober 2008

Late!!

oh noo!!!!!
i late!!!
oohhh.....what i must do...!!???
i forgot to post a blog last month.....
last month i busy to prepare my house to idul fitri day....
i didn't have time!!!
ummm.....
talking about idul fitri, i must say to all of you who read this post that :
I'am SORRY to ALL of you about my mistake.... I say again, ALL OF YOU!!!!
i know that i have many mistake to my friend...even to my close friend...
i'm sorry, realy-realy sorry....
ok..i realy apologize to all of you....
ohh... by the way....
my mother make a cookies for idul fitri day...
if you want, just come to my house....

ow!!i must sign out now.
because....
MY BILL LIKE GOING TO THE MOON!!!!!
it's Rp.6000 just for 1 hour!!!
I MUST SIGN OUT NOW!!!!

bye and thanks to come to my blog!!!

0 komentar: