THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Rabu, 03 Desember 2008

My Friends

I have friends, a lot of friends. I have friends in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Sumatera, Sulawesi, Aceh, and many more, even Malaysia and Jerman. OH! And dont forgot Bandung.. I have many friends in Bandung. I have friend where I can share story, sadness, happiness, pretend to crazy, etc. In campus I have many friends with many different behavior. Although they sometimes make me angry, I happy to know them. Especially my best friends. They can make me feel happy when I feel sad, help me to up stairs and bring my backpack when I after get motorcycle accident, cheer up me when I distressed, and many more that I can't say it all because it's too much. And becuase of that, I will never forgive anyone who make my friend's feel sad. Why I do that!? Because I love them, respect them, and I was nothing without them.Sometimes my friend's do bad things to me. So, where I can clear my thought? In this case, I have my girlfriend who very kind to me, take care of me, always make me happy, comforting me, etc. She was a very kind person. But she's also a childish person, so I must take care of her every time.

0 komentar: