THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Rabu, 26 November 2008

I DONT KNOW WHAT I POST NOW!!

I feel dizzy about what I post this week. I was take "What I think this week" as my theme. But, I dont know what I think now. Because I was busy with many home work, repairing my laptop, take care of my brother new motorcycle, and many many many more. I've just finish repairing my laptop, actualy it's not repairing, it was upgrading. My laptop use Windows XP Professional, and I want to upgrade it to Windows XP Black Edition. I was success, but I forgot to uninstall the the previous program that I Install in drive E. That's make several program in drive E cannot be uninstall. So I remove it with direct delete. Ok! Finish with my laptop, I immediately do my home work. And it was this posting.

0 komentar: