THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Selasa, 04 November 2008

My Hobbies

If you know me, you must know my hobbies. If you didn't know my hobbies, let me to tell you about my hobbies.

My hobbies is :

1. bothering my friends.
Why my hobby is bothering my friends, because it's very-very fun! Although sometimes they mad of me, I still enjoying it. I like to see their expressions.  Sometimes they show me their mad face, sometimes they show me their funny face, or sometimes even they show me their ugly face. I suggesting you to try although for once. Try it!! OK!!

2. Game
Game is my hobby since I still in elementary school. Look! I have nineteen game in my laptop.
 
IT WAS NOT ALL!!
I will tell you why I like to playing a game? Because game can teach you how to reacting to a question or many questions. And game can teach you how to think more complex. Like in RPG game, you can't just think about killing enemy. You must think about your conditions too. And the last, game can teach you to know other language. As you know, game not only use your language. Like Japan game. But don't like me, now I was addictive to game. My girlfriends always scold me if I playing game. Though she like game too.

That is my hobbies. What about you!? Are your hobbies like mine?

0 komentar: