THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Rabu, 19 November 2008

Strange Day For My Friend

I have a fat friend. His name berry man. He was a sneaky boy. But he's also helping his friend who need help. Today, me and my friend give him a very-very great lesson to him. We deceive him with handphone. I pretend to be a man that found my friend (just call C) handphone. I called berry man and said that we (me and berry man) must meet to give back C handphone. He said he can't, cause it's raining and it's already five o'clock. But finaly we will meet in campus. Before he go, berry man call C. He said that C hand phone is missing. C pretend to crying in phone and I think he was believe that C handphone is realy-realy missing. We who look C speak in phone with berry man nearly laughting it. But we can restrain that. Because I feel pity with berry man, we stop that. And when berry man know that he was being mistreat, he was a little upset. And in a second he laught very loud in phone (we all know he was laught very loud because the phone is in loud speaker). We get him!!=)
Sorry my friend!!

0 komentar: